Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nappa Valley

Got the great chance today to go with friends Sara and Stephanie to visit our old French teacher at his new school. The trip there was...fun. Pizza at Pizzeria Tra Vigne and the entire dinner experience there was great, getting more than my share of it. Talking is always nice with good friends and it had been a while since I had gotten the chance to go out, especially somewhere as far as Napa, for a nice time like that.

The actual reason for going out to Napa, besides the wonderful dinner, was for my friends to speak about their adventures in France back in 2008 where they went on a trip there with the school. The new students in Napa seemed a little bit more experienced with travel than the majority of my friends here in Tracy, but I believe their enthusiasm washed over these new students just the same. The way back was fun and I hope to get the chance to go out there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment